Wednesday, August 31, 2011

about me.

Hey, I'm Morgan Mastriania. I'm from Pennsylvania, down where the Amish people live. I've lived there ever since I was born, absolutely hating it since day one. I currently attend Coastal Carolina University on scholarship for softball. I've been playing softball for as long as I can remember now, it's my passion and the biggest goal in my life has been to play D1 softball. So, here I am. My family and friends mean everything to me and I wouldn't be where I am today without them. Special shout out to my favorite coach, Dan DeMarco, who I consider my second dad. I have an obsession with tattoos and piercings, for non-fad purposes only, that is. Anyway, enough about me. I'm creating this blog, not because I want to, but because I have to for English 101 here at CCU. It doesn't seem to be bad so far, good thing I like to write. I don't really know what I can tell you as far as what to expect, but anything that we discuss in class, I will blog about on here. My thoughts will probably 98% of the time be different then everyone else's, I tend to think of things very differently then the average person. I expect this class to be fairly interesting for the most part, so making my posts as interesting as possible will be my goal every time I blog about something on here. But just remember, I didn't take this course because I wanted to, I'm taking it because I have to in order to eventually graduate. Good news is, I like English and I like writing. So keep up with me and see what cool things you can read about on my page!
Okay, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment